Frequently Asked Questions
How does learning online work?
- Real-time discussions: You will be required to participate in weekly live classroom sessions hosted on the Zoom HD video conferencing platform. You’ll engage in dynamic discussions with other students and academics, share what you learned from required asynchronous work and learn from one another’s diverse business experiences and perspectives.
- Collaborative classroom features: In addition to lively discussions, students may use chat, breakout rooms and presentation-sharing options to communicate with others while mastering important concepts.
- Recorded content: Most live sessions are recorded, which means you can review concepts and discussion points at length after class has ended.
Will I attend classes or will everything just be available online?
How many credits comprise the programme?
How long does it take to complete the programme?
How big are the classes?
Where can I see the details for each of the modules?
Who are the faculty members?
How do I balance my career and studies?
Are there any scheduled campus weeks?
What support structures are in place for students?
- admissions advice: Upon requesting information, you will be assigned an admissions advisor who will help you learn more about the programme, assist in compiling your application materials and provide personalised guidance to help you make the right choices.
- academic planning: Once enrolled, you will be assigned a dedicated student success advisor who will help you to get the most out of the programme by tracking your progress, coordinating modules and ensuring you are meeting the requirements for graduation.
- technical support: The programme offers 24/7 technical cover for IT queries. You will be able to chat to a support team member through phone, email or online features.
Will I have access to the UCL facilities?
What if I miss a live class session?
What types of learning materials will I use?
I don’t live in the UK. Will I be required to visit as part of the programme?
How do the electives work?
Advanced core modules include:
- Managerial Finance
- Issues in Corporate Reporting
- Corporate Strategy and M&A
- Negotiations and Leadership Decision Making
- Leading Global Teams
- Engaging Digital Customers: Advanced Marketing
Bundled, optional focal tracks include:
- Innovation Leadership
- Business Analytics