Privacy and Protection of Your Information
Use of Website Materials
- Use any Website Materials as the basis for other works that you create;
- Copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reverse engineer, sell, or otherwise exploit any Website Materials (including but not limited to any Website Materials that you download or print), excluding information that is in the public domain or has been licensed to you;
- Try to discover, interfere with or copy any source code used in connection with the Website;
- “Mirror” any Website Materials contained in the Website or any other server;
- Use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or get around our security technology through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that has allegedly been infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is reasonably sufficient to permit 2U to locate the material;
- The contact information of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner has a good faith reasonable belief that the particular use of the identified material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the individual submitting the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
User Code of Conduct
- Use the Website in any unlawful or inappropriate manner, as determined by 2U or the Program in their sole discretion, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your qualifications, and/or your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Publish, upload, display, or transmit or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any private information of any third party, including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers.