Start dates and deadlines
- Essay 1: Tell us what characteristics of the UCL MBA programme are attractive to you and why UCL should admit you.
- Essay 2: What are your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals, and how will the UCL MBA help you to achieve your goals?
- Essay 3: Describe your experiences dealing with uncertainty and data in the workplace. Tell us how you believe uncertainty or data could impact your industry/business sector and your personal role (current or intended post-MBA industry/business sector and role).
- Optional essay: Do you have unique experiences, skills or goals that are not captured in the rest of the application?
- one reference from a mentor or supervisor
- one reference from a peer or coworker
Test scores and English proficiency
- English being your native language or
- Achieving an “advanced” level of English in any English language qualification or test recognised by UCL.
- Transcripts must be recent and signed or stamped by an appropriate authority.
- Transcripts should include individual modules taken and/or completed and grades and credits earned.